Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Well I got a call yesterday and I thought I would discuss it today.

Hmmm, I guess first I should say, that everyone has their day in the sun, and along that same lines, when you mess up you get in the blog! So today, the semi-annual "That's why you don't touch people stuff" award goes to Mr. Joe. Along with this award comes the "You did what to my hard drive?" technology prize. I don't want to beat on Mr Joe too much, but he definately deserves it. I'm sure he'll want to split the honor with Mr. John for telling me. Oh well it happens. At least Mr John salvaged a lot of my personal data. That's nice, good thing (because I had the wierdest thought I would have to "sanitize" my machine when we moved into DeJuan's house) I backed up my data (the important stuff) to 2 CDs before I left. Hopefully (hint, hint) all my hardware will be back to normal when I get back AFTER my vacation. Here I thought I was just going to come in on Friday and offload all my data from the laptop. Talk about taking a productivity drop!

Had a little meeting with Ms. Helen this morning to discuss a document that I had wrote. She seemed very interested, it's too bad I was only able to get about 20 minutes of her time. Felt a bit short-changed and really couldn't explain myself. I think I'm really going to miss most of the people here, especially the folks I've worked really close with.

For those keeping track...still no Amex card delivered to my house. Too bad Ms Sue told me not to call AMEX so I can't talk (harass) them about where the card is.

Oh well....

No comments: