Monday, May 20, 2002

Monday morning Haiku:

My teeth are nashing,
Amex card not in mail, shit!
No charge for Artie!

Yep. That's right, nothing in the mail even though the lady on the phone said Friday delivery. I wonder if I can call and get a reference or tracking number. Then again, I have been told by my manager-who-prefers-not-to-be-named-in-my-blog that his manager told me I'm not supposed to be calling Amex.

Bummer, Thanks DeJuan! BTW, I did get the official "ask" to go to Canuck-Land to help Ed's setup company do some renovations. Yeah right. Not even if you gave me the freakin' card and a large suitcase of money. Anyone who volunteers for one of these "missions" should come and see me. I'll be more then happy to give you the number to my therapist. She seems pretty nice, but she keeps telling me I might have issues that she won't be able to help me with.

Can you say Prozac? Last week - 4 days, 3 nights left. Thank God!

No comments: