Wednesday, April 03, 2002

Well today, we did what were supposed to do CLOSE FUCKING TICKETS! I know, no need for profanity, but finally after almost a week and half they got me and the guys IDs for the ticket system. So today, I closed 7 tickets. (Now doing the R-E-S-P-E-C-T dance).

How ya like me NOW? No longer just the funny little fat man eh? What's that? I can't hear you over the TICKETS I'M SLAMMING SHUT!

I know... that's not nice, but sometimes these guys get a little whiney, just like us, but when we whine we are usually working too. I'm not sure what is going on with the leadership / mentor roles, but it really gets wierd. Especially when someone starts talking about "aged cases" and how they have some tickets over 4 weeks old because the customer is too busy for them to do whatever work they need done.

WHAT? You heard right, 2 calls, and hold for us. Here they keep it open until the customer says "I'm done." Unbelievable, me and Mr. Dick had a good little conversation and then the whining started. I told them straight up that they have to go to their manager. Open door some of the CDEs and tell them what a crock that is and how the customer "abuses" it, thus causing them to have bad metrics. That was greeted by mumbles and confused looks.

Their "team/tech lead" is a good guy, but I don't think that the rest of the team respects what he has to say, either that or he was going on about the same thing again. They walked away, going to get water or whatever, while he was trying to get their input. Wacked man...really was. After a couple of minutes it was just me and Mr. Dick talking to him trying to figure numbers with him.

Oh well.... Let's see what tomorrow brings....

I'm making like a baby....I'm heading out! (Thanks Nelson!)

No comments: