Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Ok, so what happened today?

MORE OF THE FUCKING SAME! Sorry, just a little bent because of the reaming I just got from Ticketbasterd (Ticketmaster). That is going to be a Daily Bitch because a mention in the Bitch log won't do it justice.

So we went to an "all-hands" meeting yesterday that lasted 2.5 hours. Quite the dog and pony show. All the new people were there from other "accounts" because all the original people got "moved" when the account exploded. There was a huge slideshow presentation that had alot of the same stuff we do (ie their call time & resolution). These guys have 8 hours to close an 02 type ticket. Must be freaking nice, but they are pissed. All I can do is shake my head. I heard it said before. This place is exactly where "X" was 5 years ago. Most all the customer hate thier "support contractors" for one reason or another. The big boss stood up yesterday and told them to "get the fuck over it (I'm paraphrasing) because we are going to work HAND IN HAND with them to make this work!" That's what he said, what I heard was...we signed the contract and right now it would hurt our ass a lot if we tried to bust out of this, to the tune of 70 million, is what I heard.

So after 2.5 of sitting there, my ass hurt it so much, it didn't fall asleep, it slipped into a coma. Looks like I might have an ID for the ticket system real soon. Ooohh and I got voicemail today! Hoo-freaking-ray!

Peace out Beeeyyyaaattch!

No comments: